This ADA approved bath drain plug from Westbrass, features an oversized sleek tip-toe design, to easily open and close your tub drain. This style is ideal for waste and overflow drainage and is operable from inside the tub. Press drain to close, press again to open. The no-hole illusionary overflow creates a pleasing tub trim without any screw holes. Combined with the ball joint fitting and the all exposed top elbow, the drain is easier to install and meets cleanly with the exterior of the tub, preventiing leaks and any exterior screws. Available in a variety of finishes, this fully finished item is sure to complement your existing decorative fixtures.
- 1-1/2 in. unfinished brass tubular bath waste assembly
- European Tip toe bath tub drain plug (D398R)
- Illusionary faceplate with No hole, fastens on two 1/4 in.-20 x 1-1/2 in. plated brass screws (D980R)
- 22 in. maximum make-up with 17 gauge brass tubes
- Two-hole elbow, shoe, and tee with half-ferrules included
- Ball joint seals cleanly and effortlessly to tub.
- Brass and heavy duty metal construction throughout
- Do not use plumber's putty for installation use silicone seal