Color: Stainless Steel
- FLEXIBLE FUNCTIONALITY: Smooth-Retract Hose and Magnetic Docking Technology to securely lock sprayhead in place
- MAXIMUM DURABILITY:Eco-Friendly, Drip Free Cartridge and Heavy Duty Lead-Free Materials for Long Lasting Operation
- DUAL FUNCTION: Pull down sprayer with powerful spray & steady stream settings
- DIMENSIONS: Overall Height 26.25" with 8.63" Spout Reach
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: Backed by Kraus Lifetime Warranty and Customer Care
The Nola Single Lever Commercial Style Faucet has a high-arch open-coil design that creates a professional look with maximum visual impact. Sturdy construction and a streamlined silhouette provide a commercial-style aesthetic that suits any kitchen decor, from classic to contemporary. The ergonomic dual-function sprayer is designed to easily switch between aerated stream and spray. A slim, flat single-lever handle adds to the sleek, modern design while providing effortless temperature and flow control.
Every Kraus faucet is manufactured with top-quality components in order to ensure superior performance and durability. Technology highlights of this model include a Kerox ceramic cartridge for lasting drip-free use, and a best-in-industry Neoperl aerator that reduces water waste without sacrificing pressure. Soft rubber nozzles in the sprayhead prevent hard water and limescale build-up, making maintenance easy.
For easy installation, mounting hardware and an optional deck plate are included with purchase. A choice of chrome or stainless steel finish is available to coordinate this faucet with your decor and make it uniquely yours. Experience Kraus Quality with the Nola Single Lever Commercial Style Faucet, and create a kitchen you love.
- Lead-Free All-Metal Construction
- Single-Lever Flow Control
- Heavy-Duty Commercial-Style Spring Design
- Dual-Function Pull-Down Spray Head w/ Magnetic Docking
- Easy-Clean Rubber Nozzles Prevent Hard Water Build-Up
- Kerox Ceramic Cartridge (tested w/ 500,000 cycles)
- High Performance / Low Flow Neoperl Aerator
- Superior Corrosion & Rust-Resistant Finish
- 1 or 3-Hole Installation w/ Optional 10" Deck Plate
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Codes/Standards Applicable: cUPC (UPC&CSA), NSF 61, NSF 372, AB1953, EPA, CALGreen, MASS, FTC, DOE, CEC and ADA
- faucet height: 26 3/16"
- aerator clearance: 7 3/16"
- spout reach: 8 27/32"
- spout swivel: 360°
- flow rate: 1.8 GPM
- faucet hole size requirement: 1 3/8"
- number of holes required: 1
- maximum deck thickness: 1 3/4"