The FireHotTub is a guaranteed jaw dropper at first sight. It allows you to enjoy a hot bath absolutely anywhere by using natural firewood to heat the water. Enjoy it in your backyard or take it camping in the snow; the possibilities are limitless.
Ingenious in its design, this modern hot tub uses the laws of physics to circulate cold water through its advanced coiling system where it is heated by a wood burning fire, this process is called convection. Lightweight and portable; it goes where you go; making spontaneous parties in the secluded wilderness entirely possible.
- Fill the tub with water from your garden hose and light a wood fire in the pit. Tub requires a min. of 130 gal. of water to start water circulation and can hold a max. of 220 gal. when full to the top with nobody inside.
- Water is pushed through metal coils surrounding a wire basket where the firewood is housed. The basket can be raised or lowered to adjust the temperature of the water. Keep feeding the fire with wood as desired.
- Includes a heavy duty cover to protect the tub while not in use and to shorten the time it takes for the water to reach desired temperature. Water will take 2-3 hours to heat up to 100' under normal weather conditions, longer in cold weather.
- Made of high quality acrylic and reinforced with a fiberglass core. Flat feet for increased sturdiness. Four handles built into the sides of the tub allow for easy mobility.
- Extended pipes and stainless steel windscreen panel keep you safe from flames while soaking in the tub.
- Includes all accessories in the photos above (bottle of wine not included). There is also a ledge to hold drinks and other items.
- Fun Tip: Grill your favorite food over the hot flames or toast up some warm s'mores for the kids while you wait for the water to heat.
- Please do not leave tub unattended while fire is lit. Extremely hot surface.
- Dimensions: 63" x 63" x 32.33"
- Weight: 330
- Specification Sheet
- Warranty Details