This cutting board is a top-notch cook's aid and a must have addition. Designed and made in Italy from thick sturdy Iroko (Milicia Excelsa) wood. Designed and made in Italy from thick sturdy Iroko (Milicia Excelsa) wood. Versatile and can be used not just for chopping and cutting, but also for serving and dressing. The functional groove perimeter keeps juices and liquids from making a mess on your kitchen surface.
- Grooved channels for catching excess juices.
- Sturdy design and will not dull kitchen knives.
- Designed with a cut-off corner to allow for easy elimination of scraps.
- Made of Iroko (Milicia Excelsa) type wood.
- Eco-friendly natural alternative to plastic.
- Multi-purpose board.
- Dimensions: 17.5" x 12.25" x 0.75"
- Weight: 3
- Specification Sheet
- Warranty Details