This cutting board is a top-notch cook's aid and a must in every kitchen. Designed and made in Italy from thick sturdy Iroko (Milicia Excelsa) wood. Versatile and can be used not just for chopping and cutting, but also for serving and dressing. The functional groove perimeter keeps juices and liquids from making a mess on your kitchen surface. It comes with small polyethylene cutting board that slides into it for an alternative cutting surface. It is also compatible with a multi-purpose stainless steel colander insert that can be purchased separately as model number AB60SSC.
- This set includes a wood cutting board and a small polyethylne cutting board that slides into it. The stainless steel colander insert is sold seperately as model number AB60SSC.
- Grooved channels for catching excess juices.
- Sturdy design and will not dull kitchen knives.
- Made of Iroko (Milicia Excelsa) type wood.
- Beautiful grain wood finish.
- Multi-purpose board, such as for serving and dressing.
- Dimensions: 18.5" x 17.25" x 0.75"
- Weight: 4
- Specification Sheet
- Warranty Details