ALFI brand fireclay farm sinks are a throwback to a simpler time. Designed to offer the traditional popular look of an apron farm sink with a contemporary twist. Made of the highest quality solid fireclay to ensure it not only looks great but also lasts for a very long time.
The Benefits of an Authentic Farmhouse Sink : -The Quality of the Finish - The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used (fine fireclay) allows for uniformity in the finish. - The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening bacteria from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect on sink. Coffee stains cigarette burns and other daily occurrences that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks.
- This sink tapers from top to bottom by 1/4"
- 3 1/2" Center drain.
- Wall Thickness : 3/4"
- Non Reversible
- Bottom Width:25 3/4" Top Width 26" .
- Inner Dimensions 24 1/4" x 17 1/4" x 9 1/4"
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs. Furthermore , minor imperfections may appear. These are not defects; this is what makes each sink uniquely its own. Defective sinks will not pass our quality control inspection and would be recycled into a new sink at the factory.
- Capable of being installed via Under-Mount (countertop Over edge of sink), Top-Mount (countertop Under edge of sink), or Flush-Mount (countertop Even with sink)
- This sink is constructed of solid high-grade fireclay material using high pressure casting, ensuring durability, longevity, and resilience to acids, alkali's, scratches, and chipping.
- Heat resistant up to 350' F. This sink has been tested and will not crack due to heat exposure from a pot / pan up to 350' F hot.
- Dimensions: 26" x 20" x 10"
- Weight: 80
- Specification Sheet