ALFI brand fireclay sinks are a throwback to a simpler time. Designed to offer the traditional popular look of a farm sink with a contemporary twist. Made of the highest quality solid fireclay to ensure it not only looks great but also lasts for a very long time.
The Benefits of an Authentic Fireclay Sink: The Quality of the Finish: The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used (fine fireclay) allows for uniformity in the finish. The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening bacteria from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect on the sink. Coffee stains, cigarette burns, and other daily occurrences that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks.
- This sink tapers from top to bottom by approx. 3/4".
- Please note that our undermount fireclay sinks are fully glazed on all sides. This is because they are made using the same exact mold and process as our fireclay farm sinks but offered at a lower cost. You should have no issues under mounting these sinks as this is what they were designed for. They install just like a farm sink would, only without the exposed front apron.
- Thickness: 3/4".
- This sink is constructed of solid high-grade fireclay material using high pressure casting, ensuring durability, longevity, and resilience to acids, alkali's, scratches, and chipping.
- Inner Dimensions: 21 3/4" x 13 3/4" x 7"
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs. Furthermore , minor imperfections may appear. These are not defects; this is what makes each sink uniquely its own. Defective sinks will not pass our quality control inspection and would be recycled into a new sink at the factory.
- See ALFI brand sink AB503 for identical sink that also includes a smooth apron front for exposed apron installation.
- 3 1/2" Rear Center drain. This fireclay sink is compatible for use with a garbage disposal.
- Compliant with standard US plumbing codes and certified by cUPC.
- Heat resistant up to 350' F. This sink has been tested and will not crack due to heat exposure from a pot / pan up to 350' F hot.
- Dimensions: 23.38" x 16.13" x 8"
- Weight: 71
- Specification Sheet