ALFI brand fireclay farm sinks are a throwback to a simpler time. Designed to offer the traditional popular look of an apron farm sink with a stylish modern twist. Each sink is crafted with the highest grade of fireclay to ensure it not only looks great, but also lasts you for a very long time.
The Benefits of an Authentic Farmhouse Sink : -The Quality of the Finish - The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used (fine fireclay) allows for uniformity in the finish. - The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening bacteria from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect on sink. Coffee stains cigarette burns and other daily occurrences that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks.
- This sink is constructed of solid high-grade fireclay material using high pressure casting, ensuring durability, longevity, and resil
- Designed in Italy, Made in Italy
- Exterior Dimensions : 39" x 18 1/2" x 10 1/8"
- Inner Bowl Sizes : 17 3/4" x 15 3/4" x 8 7/8" ; 17 3/4" x 15 3/4" x 8 7/8"
- Non Reversible
- Capable of being installed via Under-Mount (countertop Over edge of sink), Top-Mount (countertop Under edge of sink), or Flush-Mount (countertop Even with sink)
- Bottom Width : 39" Top Width : 39 1/2" . This sink tapers from top to bottom by 1/2"
- Features an elegantly designed arch on front of the apron
- Possesses Extra-Thick fireclay walls of 1 3/8"
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs.
- Dimensions: 39.5" x 18.5" x 10.13"
- Weight: 169
- Specification Sheet