Love the fireclay material but not into the farm sink look? These ALFI brand sinks are designed for you. Enjoy the benefits of the most durable low maintenance sink material on the market with this 24" x 18" undermount fireclay kitchen sink. Each sink is crafted with the highest grade of fireclay to ensure it not only looks great but also lasts you for a very long time.
The Benefits of an Authentic Farmhouse Sink : -The Quality of the Finish - The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used (fine fireclay) allows for uniformity in the finish. - The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening bacteria from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect on sink. Coffee stains cigarette burns and other daily occurrences that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks.
- This sink is constructed of solid high-grade fireclay material using high pressure casting, ensuring durability, longevity, and resilie
- Designed in Italy, Made in Italy
- Exterior Dimensions : 23 5/8" x 18" x 10"
- Inner Bowl Size : 21 1/4" x 15 3/8" x 8 1/2"
- Undermount Installation
- Possesses Extra-Thick fireclay walls of 1 3/8"
- Please note that our undermount fireclay sinks are fully glazed and have a designed front apron on one side. This is because they are made using the same exact mold and process as our fireclay farm sinks but offered at a lower cost. You should have no issues under mounting these sinks as this is what they were designed for. They install just like a farm sink would, only without the exposed front apron.
- Dimensions: 24" x 18" x 10"
- Weight: 97
- Specification Sheet
- Warranty Details