The ALFI brand Granite Composite Kitchen Sinks are a great choice for any kitchen remodel! Durable material and a variety of sizes, shapes, and colors provide you with a unique and long lasting sink that is sure to make cooking more enjoyable. Modern design and smooth surfaces create a flawless look for years to come.
Granite Composite sinks are well-regarded in industry circles for their extreme resistance to heat, scratches, dents, chips, and for being entirely nonporous! As a bonus, they do not need to be sealed or resealed and come at a fraction of the cost compared to other high-end sinks of this nature.
- The AB1620DI kitchen sink combines a high-end appearance along with long-term durability and low maintenance at an unbelievable value!
- Designed in Italy. Made in Italy.
- Exterior Dimensions : 33 7/8" x 19 3/4" x 9 1/16"
- Inner Bowl Size : 13 5/8" x 16 7/8" x 9 1/16"
- Sink does not include pre-drilled faucet hole because this sink is reversible. There is an option for the plumber to punch out a hole on whichever side is desired by the customer, as seen in the dimension diagram. Alternatively, faucet can also be installed on counter top behind sink.
- Includes drop-in installation hardware.
- Withstands severe thermal shocks and very high temperatures without being damaged.
- Drain not included. Recommended Model: ABST35
- Recommended counter top cut out hole of 33 1/8" x 18 7/8" with a 3/8" corner radius.
- Dimensions: 33.88" x 19.75" x 9.06"
- Weight: 31
- Specification Sheet
- Warranty Details