Kitchen Sink Perfection Is Just A Few Clicks Away
If you spend a lot of time in your kitchen, choosing the right kitchen sink is essential to making your cooking and cleaning experience enjoyable and as hassle-free as possible. Kibasho offers a wide variety of the top rated kitchen sinks made by KOHLER and other top kitchen sink brands to match your budget, lifestyle and stylistic preferences.
Picking the style of kitchen sink you like the most is important because that will determine how it will mount with your countertops and the rest of your kitchen. These are the most popular styles mount types:
- Undermount: Undermount kitchen sinks are attached to your countertop from underneath and uses the base of the cabinets under the kitchen counter as structural support.
- Top Mount: Also known as a drop in kitchen sink, a top mount sink can be dropped into the hole of your counter top
- Flush Mount: A variation of the top mount except the rim is made from materials that transition smoothly with your countertop.
- Farmhouse: Also known as an apron front sink, it is known for its large front section that replaces a section of the counter.
After you have selected a kitchen sink style that matches your tastes, you can select a kitchen sink configuration by the number of bowls and your personal needs:
- Single Bowl: This is the quintessential design, featuring one bowl and one drain.
- Double Bowl: This design features two separate equally sized bowls. Useful for simplifying cooking and cleaning activities, some homeowners will also install a garbage disposal unit underneath one of the drains.
- Double Offset: This design also features two bowls, however one of the bowls is smaller. Double offset sink bowls are useful for multitasking in the kitchen.
Selecting the perfect material for you kitchen sink is also important. Stainless steel kitchen sinks have a modern look, while fireclay and copper kitchen sinks have a more vintage timeless beauty:
- Durable and heat resistant, Cast Iron Kitchen Sinks are made of iron alloy that has been coated in enamel. These are a popular option because of the classic look they imbue.
- Fireclay Kitchen Sinks are created by heating a molded clay design at super high temperatures until the clay has hardened.
- Stainless Steel
- Granite/Quartz Composite
Depending on the amount of holes in your sink, Kibasho also covers a comprehensive collection of kitchen faucets, soap dispensers and other kitchen accessories to complement your choice of kitchen sink.
So you've picked a beautiful new kitchen sink, but you still need help installing it? Certain sink types, especially farmhouse sinks, require expertise to install correctly. We have developed a nationwide network of thoroughly vetted and reviewed professionals to help you with your home services needs. Let Kibasho help you install your kitchen sink and provide you with one of our experienced and reliable plumbing service professionals.